Position Type: Full-time
Location: Maitland, FL 32751
Salary: Salary: $34,000.00 to $38,000.00 /year
We are looking for a client coordinator to enhance the quality of client management, maximize satisfaction and promote retention. The successful candidate will be accountable for the full client care cycle.
- Complete detailed case assessments, review case progress and determine the needs of the senior.
- Help clients achieve wellness and independence.
- Facilitate multiple care aspects (case coordination, information sharing, etc)
- Help clients make informed decisions by acting as their advocate
- Develop effective working relations with medical team throughout the entire case management process
- Take the extra mile and interact with clients to keep track of their progress and to ensure satisfaction
- Adhere to professional standards as outlined by protocols, rules and regulations
- Proven working experience in case management
- Excellent knowledge of case management principles, healthcare management and reimbursement
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Compassionate with teamwork skills