Seminole County, FL
Salary: $10.00 to $14.00 /hour
Do you have a huge heart and a desire to make a positive impact in the lives of others?
Sandcastle Homecare is presently seeking kindhearted, compassionate, dependable, and friendly caregivers/ CNAs/ HHAs to provide in-home care for our elderly clients for full and part time!
Caregiving isn’t just a job, it’s a calling.
As a Sandcastle employee, we pay for the Workman’s Comp, FICA tax, Medicare tax, and liability insurance. Our caregivers are our employees, not independent contractors. We fully bond, insure and train our caregivers to ensure the highest quality professional experience.
MORE BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR SANDCASTLE INCLUDE:
- $500 Sign-on bonus! (After 1000 hrs of work)
- We pay higher than all the rest!
- You are part of a team, and highly valued for the care you deliver.
- We offer many perks and programs so you can make extra $$$
- Free and on-going training available.
- We have work / hours for you!
- You can go to bed each night knowing you made a difference in the life of a senior.
- We have a referral program, where you receive a bonus whenever you bring in other CNAs or HHAs who are as wonderful as you are, plus a Caregiver of the Month program, a monthly raffle, fun contests, and much more!*
List of duties includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Personal care: assistance with dressing, eating, bathing, grooming, etc.
- Home helper services: provide errand transport, wash/fold laundry, plan/prepare/clean up meals, etc.
Caring for another human being is truly the most rewarding job in the entire world.
As an employee of Sandcastle, you will need :
- A CNA license or an HHA certificate
- A clear level II background check
- A reliable vehicle
- Proof of eligibility to work in the US
- A valid Florida driver’s license
- Proof of current auto insurance
- A valid CPR certification
- An HIV/AIDS certificate
- An Assisting with Self-Administered Medication certificate
- An Alzheimer’s and Related Disorders certificate (2 hour, DOEA approved course)
- A friendly, loving, and compassionate heart.
*Bilingual candidates desired (not required)*
***If you do not have all of the above, please feel free to apply and we can assist you in obtaining them.
If you have a passion for serving others, and want to make a positive impact in their lives, please apply today.
Full-time and part-time work available. Not a contract position.
*Areas we serve: Seminole, Casselberry, Lake Mary, Sanford, Winter Park, Maitland, Longwood, Altamonte Springs, Oviedo, Apopka, Fern Park, College Park, Baldwin Park, Avalon, Conway, Dr. Phillips, Windermere, East, West, South, North, Orange County, Orlando, Winter Garden, Winter Springs, Osceola, Kissimmee, Poinciana, St. Cloud, Saint Cloud.
*Keywords: Health care, Home care, CNA, HHA, Homemaker, Companion, Caregiver, Private Duty Aide, Home Health Aide, Home Health Assistant, Nurses Aide, Nursing Aide, Certified Nurses Aide, Nursing Student, PCT, Patient Care Tech, PCA, Patient Care Aide, Personal Care aide, PC, home care assistant, homecare aide, healthcare assistant, Private Duty Homecare, Healthcare, Certified, HHA, aide, aid Healthcare, Home Health Aide, Certified nursing assistant, Nursing Student, Home Health, Aide, certified nursing aide, CNA job, Certified Nursing Assistant Job, HHA Job.