Duval County, FL
Salary: $11.00 to $14.00 /hour
Do you have a huge heart and a desire to makea positive impact in the lives of others?
Sandcastle Homecare is presently seekingkindhearted, compassionate, dependable, and friendly caregivers/ CNAs/ HHAs toprovide in-home care for our elderly clients for full and part time!
Caregiving isn’t just a job, it’s a calling.
As a Sandcastle employee, we pay for theWorkman’s Comp, FICA tax, Medicare tax, and liability insurance. Our caregiversare our employees, not independent contractors. We fully bond, insure and trainour caregivers to ensure the highest quality professional experience.
MORE BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR SANDCASTLEINCLUDE:
· $500 Sign-on bonus(after 1000 hrs worked)
· We pay higher than allthe rest!
· You are part of ateam, and highly valued for the care you deliver.
· We offer many perksand programs so you can make extra $$$
· *We have a referralprogram, where you receive a bonus whenever you bring in other CNAs or HHAs whoare as wonderful as you are, a Caregiver of the Month program, a monthly raffle,monthly contests, and more!*
· Free and on-goingtraining available.
· We have work / hoursfor you!
· You can go to bed eachnight knowing you made a difference in the life of a senior.
List of duties includes, but is not limitedto, the following:
· Personal care:assistance with dressing, eating, bathing, grooming, etc.
· Home helper services:provide errand transport, wash/fold laundry, plan/prepare/clean up meals, etc.
Caring for another human being is truly themost rewarding job in the entire world.
If you have a passion for serving others andwant to make a meaningful contribution to , please apply today.
Full-time and part-time work available. Not acontract position.
As an employee of Sandcastle, you will need :
· A clear level IIbackground check
· A reliable vehicle
· Proof of eligibilityto work in the US
· A valid Floridadriver’s license
· Proof of current autoinsurance
· A valid CPRcertification
· An Assisting withSelf-Administered Medication certificate
· An HIV/AIDScertificate
· An Alzheimer’s andRelated Disorders certificate (2 hour, DOEA approved course)
· A friendly, loving,and compassionate heart.
*Bilingual candidates preferred(not required)*
***If you do not have all of the above, pleasefeel free to apply and we can assist you in obtaining them.