Volusia County, FL
Salary: $11.00 to $14.00 /hour
Do you have a huge heart and a desire to make a positive impact in the lives of others?
Sandcastle Homecare is presently seeking kindhearted, compassionate, dependable, and friendly caregivers/ CNAs/ HHAs to provide in-home care for our elderly clients for full, part time and PRN!
Caregiving isn’t just a job, it’s a calling.
As a Sandcastle employee, we pay for the Workman’s Comp, FICA tax, Medicare tax, and liability insurance. Our caregivers are our employees, not independent contractors. We fully bond, insure and train our caregivers to ensure the highest quality professional experience.
MORE BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR SANDCASTLE INCLUDE:
· $500 Sign-on bonus (after 1000 hrs worked)
· Great Pay, HHA’s starting at $11.00 an hour and CNA’s starting at $11.25 per hour
· You are part of a team, and highly valued for the care you deliver.
· We offer many perks and programs so you can make extra $$$
· *We have a referral program, where you receive a bonus whenever you bring in other CNAs or HHAs who are as wonderful as you are, a Caregiver of the Month program, monthly contests, and more!*
· Free and on-going training available.
· We have work / hours for you and we will work around your current schedule
· You can go to bed each night knowing you made a difference in the life of a senior.
List of duties includes, but is not limited to, the following:
· Personal care: assistance with dressing, eating, bathing, grooming, etc.
· Home helper services:wash/fold laundry, plan/prepare/clean up meals, etc.
Caring for another human being is truly the most rewarding job in the entire world.
If you have a passion for serving others and want to make a meaningful contribution to the life of another person, please apply today.
Full-time and part-time work available. Not a contract position.
As an employee of Sandcastle, you will need :
***If you do not have all the below certifications, please feel free to apply and we can assist you in obtaining them.
· A clear level II background check through AHCA
· A reliable vehicle
· Proof of eligibility to work in the US
· A valid Florida driver’s license
· Proof of current auto insurance
· A valid CPR certification through The American Heart Association or The American Red Cross
· An Assisting with Self-Administered Medication certificate
· An HIV/AIDS certificate
· An Alzheimer’s and Related Disorders certificate (2 hour, DOEA approved course)
· A friendly, loving, and compassionate heart.
*Bilingual candidates preferred (not required)*