Salary: $32,000.00 /year
- Manage ongoing client staffing processes, including:
- Scheduling staff for both new and existing client’s needs.
- Managing staff absences to ensure that each client’s needs are being fulfilled.
- Daily review of Telephony logs of timesheets and caregiver notes.
- Matching caregiver skill level to client needs.
- Report all quality assurance concerns to case management promptly.
- Report patterns and trends pertaining to caregiver attendance and behavior to case management.
- Answering office phones, including “on-call” phone after normal business hours.
- Meeting regularly with team members to ensure quality client care.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be proficient with computers and MS Office programs
- Must be flexible and able to work in a very dynamic environment of the rapidly growing agency
- Able to Multi-task and maintain a pleasant helpful demeanor with all staff and clients
- Exceptional communication skills
- Comfortable under complex and high pressure situations
- Highly motivated, self-starter capable of working autonomously
- Superior organization skills and attention to detail